Saturday, July 26, 2014

OUT OF THE DOG HOUSE

Sonoma County Sunrise Sky
Eight years ago when I retired from working for over 35 years as a still and motion photographer, I had decided to "Go to the Dogs" by concentrating on photographing and shooting video of canine sporting events as well as training my Border Collies in agility and sheep work.
However I have occasionally allowed my lenses to drift toward things that have personally attracted me. I enjoy creating images that satisfy my own sense of beauty. Things such as wildlife, sunsets and sunrises, the moon, as well as the Sonoma County landscape.
Up until this point I have not shared these images with anyone other than a few friends. But after posting only canine images these last eight years I've come "Out of the Dog House" and posted images other than dogs for your review and hopeful enjoyment.
You can find these images at my PhotoReflect site (GPPhotography.photoreflect.com). They can be viewed in the Portfolio section, and if you find an image that you would like to personally own, in the Event section.
I will of course continue covering sheepdog events and posting the results on my PhotoReflect site.

No comments:

Post a Comment